Nurseries for 1yr old + in the Northcote Road area

3 posts
Northcote88
Options:
Share this post on:

Nurseries for 1yr old + in the Northcote Road area

Postby Northcote88 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:58 am

Hi,

I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with our first baby and starting to think about nurseries for when I return to work. I'd really grateful if anyone has any recommendations for nurseries in the Northcote Road area which take babies from 1 year old +. We found a couple of lovely nurseries but unfortunately they only take babies from 2+. Any ideas gratefully received.

Many thanks x
norfolkgirl
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nurseries for 1yr old + in the Northcote Road area

Postby norfolkgirl » Mon Feb 24, 2020 8:51 am

Hi, my girls are at Northcote House and I can really recommend it now. It’s been through a lot of changes in the last 3 years but the current manager, Kelly, has been there for nearly a year and we’ve seen some very positive changes. My 1 year old just started in the baby room where they give them a huge amount of love and care as well as stimulating activities. The food is great, with both girls eating a huge variety. Definitely go and have a look. The hours are great too if you work, 7.30-7. Obviously that’s a very long day for any kid and I don’t think anyone is actually there that long, but it takes the stress out of it if you’re running late, need to drop the kids early etc - you can make it work for your family.
Northcote88
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Nurseries for 1yr old + in the Northcote Road area

Postby Northcote88 » Mon Mar 02, 2020 9:53 pm

Many thanks norfolkgirl, much appreciated. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.