Flexible career change inspiration after children

4 posts
Lily85
Options:
Share this post on:

Flexible career change inspiration after children

Postby Lily85 » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:53 am

Hi everyone
I’m looking for some inspiration on anyone that has made a career change after having children. I now have two young children and am currently on maternity leave. I’m wanting to find a different career that is flexible with having children. Has anyone made a change and can give some inspiration that it is possible to do?! I work in marketing for a multinational company at the moment but looking for a complete career change in to potentially health and wellness.

I have come across a few mums that have retrained as social media managers which is an area of interest but also wanting to cast the net out wide.

Thanks
Beebee100
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Flexible career change inspiration after children

Postby Beebee100 » Mon Apr 20, 2020 8:05 am

Hi
I’d be happy to show you what I do. It’s a home based business within health and wellness. It’s flexible so you can work it around your children.
Do get in touch so we can discuss it further to see if it is of interest to you.
07803 596084
bodil@soderholm.co.uk

Look forward to hearing from you,
Bodil
emjkni
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby emjkni » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:15 am

Hi there,

If you are on facebook, jump onto the Careering into Motherhood group. It's a really supportive group for working parents run by the fabulous Jane. Lots of good advice and inspiration on there.

Good luck on your hunt.

Em x
Navy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Navy » Fri May 29, 2020 12:55 pm

Your children should be your daily motivation and inspiration to wake up and do what you like. If you aren’t going to show this through your example, they will grow up as lazy fellows who will stay on your neck long time. Do you want that? I believe not really. You mentioned here you want to get involved in health and wellness industry. Well, nowdays this industry is one of the most profitable. If 2 centuries ago nobody cared about health and the way they look, then now the story is completely different. Everyone is addicted to the idea of eternal beauty. This addiction costs a lot of money. It usually includes massages, injections, hair extinction, plastic surgeries, Botox, fillers, skin therapies and many other procedures. However, all these professions mentioned require a lot of background knowledge and practical skills. You can learn more on vocationaltraininghq.com where to find the best school and courses.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.