Recommended Day Nursery near to Newton Prep

4 posts
NikkiB
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommended Day Nursery near to Newton Prep

Postby NikkiB » Sun May 24, 2020 9:35 pm

Recommendations please...

My 3yr old starts Newton Prep in September (hopefully) and to make the morning run less complicated, I am looking at enrolling my 18 month old at a friendly and structured nursery that will be nearby to the school.

I would be travelling from Vauxhall tube station area and using public transport to get to work once dropped off.

Thank you in advance.
honeygranola
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommended Day Nursery near to Newton Prep

Postby honeygranola » Mon May 25, 2020 6:55 am

There’s one called Imagination Preschool in the new development right opposite Newton. I think they accept children from 18mths as long as they are steady on their feet. We don’t attend (yet) but I did go to visit and I thought it was lovely but quite small. And I also decided to wait until my son was 2 or older as it looked more suited to older children in my opinion. Can’t beat the convenience for a Newton drop off though. Interested to see other options so watching too!
Moonlightdawn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Moonlightdawn » Mon May 25, 2020 8:01 am

I’ve heard good things about Bluebells. It’s very close to Newton Prep, opposite Battersea Park.
Ramaboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Ramaboo » Wed May 27, 2020 8:22 pm

It may well not be easy enough on Public transport (it's very close as the crow flies but there's no direct bus route between the two) but our son was at Mace Montessori nursery in Vauxhall/Stockwell. It's ofsted outstanding and we loved it. Not the most glamorous setting or location, but the staff and service were great. He now attends Newton (which we also love)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.