Dominic Cummings sacking petition exceeds 1m

4 posts
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Dominic Cummings sacking petition exceeds 1m

Postby GuyD73 » Sun May 31, 2020 11:17 am

Everyone will have their own take on DC’s behaviour. Personally I think his ‘eye test’ excuse for the trip to Barnard Castle displays utter contempt for the public’s intelligence, taking us for fools and is shameful. If you think similarly, please sign and share

https://www.change.org/p/dominic-cummin ... -be-sacked
Motherslittlehelper
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Dominic Cummings sacking petition exceeds 1m

Postby Motherslittlehelper » Sun May 31, 2020 4:45 pm

Guy - stop the politics on this website please, they are not welcome.
windmill26
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby windmill26 » Sun May 31, 2020 5:06 pm

GuyD73 ,Thank you for posting. Signed and forwarded...unfortunately I don't think it will make much difference.

daddydaycarerocks, please speak for yourself. From the post title you can see the topic straight away ,so don't click on it if it doesn't interest you.
If this forum was only for members looking for cleaners,childcare,schools waiting lists and catchments...etc... it would be pretty monotonous and not very successful. 
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GuyD73 » Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:20 am

Daddydaycarerocks, I think this goes way beyond politics, but even if it didn't, I'm perfectly entitled to post this and have been thanked by other members of this community for doing so. 

Please stop trying to speak for everyone on here because they clearly don't all share your view that this is 'not welcome'. 

You're not going to silence me or anyone else in this forum, so I suggest you follow Windmill26's excellent advice and when you see something you're not interested in, scroll past, it's not difficult. 

Appreciate you bumping my post though so that more people see it. Thanks   

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.