Ante natal groups

3 posts
New to Earlsfield
Options:
Share this post on:

Ante natal groups

Postby New to Earlsfield » Tue Jun 16, 2020 12:27 pm

Hi All

I'm expecting my third child in September, a large age gap with my other two who will be eleven and eight years by then. I was hoping to attend a refresher ante natal workshop at St Georges which is now not taking place because of the pandemic. I'm not sure I need to do the NCT course but looking for some support as I prepare for the birth and some mums to connect with. It's definitely been strange going through pregnancy during lock down with appointments taking place on the phone and not having the support of face to face check ups.

Anyone else out there in this position? Maybe we can start a group?

Let me know

Lucie
sarahjcg
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ante natal groups

Postby sarahjcg » Tue Jun 23, 2020 4:29 pm

Hi Lucie,

NCT do run specific Refresher courses - this would suit your needs much better than the standard course. They are currently run via Zoom but both the course leader and the group will be local. They can be a little hard to find on the website unfortunately and I'm apparently not allowed to post external links here but there's a course numbered C3823 that might well suit. It will be run by my lovely friend Sandra who is also found at birthconfidence. com and pre-pandemic also at St George's.

Best wishes,
Sarah
New to Earlsfield
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Ante natal groups

Postby New to Earlsfield » Wed Aug 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Thanks so much for this, apologies hadn't seen this reply!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.