GCSE Tutor required

3 posts
annatsouth
Options:
Share this post on:

GCSE Tutor required

Postby annatsouth » Mon Jun 22, 2020 4:34 pm

We're looking for a tutor - preferably a recent graduate with some tutoring experience - to help our 15 year old daughter with the Science trilogy this summer and are keen to know whether there's anybody out there who might be able to help.
Along with Science, we're also interested in finding a recent Humanities graduate who'd be able to help teach our daughter how best to approach/ structure essay writing.
We're based in SW17. Many thanks!
aaliyahh
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: GCSE Tutor required

Postby aaliyahh » Tue Jun 23, 2020 11:01 pm

Hi Annatsouth,

I recently graduated high school and sat AQA GCSE Triple Science Higher Chemistry, Biology and Physics. I would be happy to help, I am an experienced tutor and nanny. Feel free to email me
bizaaliyah@gmail.com

Kind Regards,

Aaliyah
SamSchmidt
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: GCSE Tutor required

Postby SamSchmidt » Tue Jul 07, 2020 3:12 pm

Good afternoon, I once had a similar case and need, I wanted to learn how to write essays, but without much outside help, I found a cool resource on which my essays are now published - https://studydriver.com/albert-einstein/ , go over and get acquainted with my works on Albert Etsnstein, briefly, structured, in essence, various approaches to writing, expelling the main thoughts. The site also has help for beginners in this matter, go and learn! good luck, money does not have to be spent) you need to earn it!  8-) :roll:

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.