dentist

5 posts
suzeeee
Options:
Share this post on:

dentist

Postby suzeeee » Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:18 pm

Can anyone recommend a really good (cosmetic)dentist in the Balham/Clapham area?
Bellahriou
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: dentist

Postby Bellahriou » Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:47 am

Crescent Lodge Dental Practice by Clapham Common.
Been going there for the past 10 years, even from North London now! They are pretty good & advanced in cosmetic dentistry.
brokeralhson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby brokeralhson » Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:14 pm

I can recommend a great dentist but he is not in the Clapham area, he is in the US. His key to success are intelligence, hard work, and professionalism.
Moonlightdawn
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Moonlightdawn » Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:27 am

Agree with the reply above.
Crescent Lodge Dental is great. Been going for years. Very professional and knowledgeable staff.
GrantGrace
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby GrantGrace » Wed May 26, 2021 12:33 am

Bellahriou wrote:
Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:47 am
Crescent Lodge Dental Practice by Clapham Common.
Been going there for the past 10 years, even from North London now! They are pretty good & advanced in cosmetic dentistry.

Hello all! It is strange that you ask such a question on the forum, and not ask your friends or acquaintances, for example. As someone who has lived in this region for more than 24 years, I can say that yes, we do have good cosmetic clinics. Especially the ones that have dentist services.  You can safely trust those clinics that are provided by Dr Hennessy Academy. As a rule, neither the doctors, nor the sanitary conditions and prices there did not bother me much. Although when it comes to teeth, you usually have to overpay for them. I sincerely hope that I have helped you at least a little bit. Good luck!