Recommendation for local jeweler

5 posts
alisongb1
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommendation for local jeweler

Postby alisongb1 » Tue Aug 18, 2020 8:57 pm

Hi. Looking for a local jewelry designer that can make our wedding bands for us. Any recommendations welcome. Thanks
brigittehalliday
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Recommendation for local jeweler

Postby brigittehalliday » Wed Aug 19, 2020 7:51 am

Hi Alison
I can recommend Patrick Wyatt who lives locally. He makes amazing jewellery for all kinds of budgets.
020 7404 8111 wyatt@wyattjewellery.co.uk
Good luck
chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby chorister » Wed Aug 19, 2020 8:27 am

W&W on Webbs Road did a wonderful job custom making a necklace and bracelet.  Definitely worth a chat with them.
Bedivira1990
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Bedivira1990 » Sat Jun 12, 2021 12:51 am

These days, a lot of couples are giving up the usual gold ring. My mother got married without a wedding or rings. It was a hard time, she had to raise my brother, raise me, and help my mother-in-law. I don't want gold rings either. I like bright stones. Noble opals are very precious stones for jewelers; in almost all countries of the world, they are considered to be precious stones. One can tell a noble opal from its pure, translucent hue and its unusual iridescent shimmer. I know they are also called "engagement rings" because of their properties and simplicity. But they are beautiful and my girlfriends will not be envious or try to repeat the design. They don't like opal as well as other semi-precious stones. So my marriage ceremony will be the best.
daisydaisy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby daisydaisy » Sat Jun 12, 2021 11:01 am

W&W on Webb’s Road are fantastic