Request: clothes/shoes for women & children

3 posts
JamTart
Options:
Share this post on:

Request: clothes/shoes for women & children

Postby JamTart » Thu Sep 03, 2020 2:16 pm

A friend is collecting clothes for a group of asylum-seekers lodged in Vauxhall. They have only the clothes they arrived in, no changes, mainly flip-flops rather than proper shoes. If you have unwanted shoes and/or a couple of items of clothing in good condition to donate, and are able to drop off in Balham, I would be happy to take them in and pass them to her. 

Items needed:

Four children needing jackets, shoes, jumpers. We don't have exact sizes, but ages are:
Girl - Hannah 3yrs. Boys - Hanan 7yrs, Arez 8 yrs, Ahmed 13 yrs

Six women in their 20s or 30s, needing shoes and clothes. Shoe size mainly 5, one 4; sizes S-M, 8/10/12

There are also several young men, mostly mid-late 20s, needing shoes/trainers size 37-44, but mainly sizes 42-43, and other young man stuff - jackets, jumpers, football shirts, jeans, trackies. Generally size M (no XL).

Everyone needs underwear and socks - if you can spare one from a new multipack it will go to a good home.

A couple of points:
- To ensure that the items are of immediate use and as they cannot store items the organisers have asked that we keep donations focused on the list above
- If you were thinking of including a toy or a book could you kindly restrict it to just one small item? as the priority is clothes & shoes, and the recipients have limited space.

I am collecting from Friday until Monday evening. Please reply with your contact details as not sure DM is working for me at the moment. Many thanks in advance for your support.

JessyJ
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Request: clothes/shoes for women & children

Postby JessyJ » Sat Oct 31, 2020 1:11 pm

Hello, I have 3 new jackets for a girl for 8 years and several tracksuits for 10 years. in addition, I will be happy to give the children Lion legion t-shirts. I think these t-shirts will appeal to many children, because of their bright print and great quality. If you need any other stuff or clothing, please contact me. I often organize charity fairs in our city, after which on all the collected money we buy everything necessary for poor families and orphans. I hope I can help the children and you!
Last edited by JessyJ on Wed Nov 04, 2020 12:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
munno7
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Request: clothes/shoes for women & children

Postby munno7 » Mon Nov 02, 2020 9:04 am

Hi there

I have womens clothes you could have.
Do you still need some?

Please let me know what you need.

please DM me.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.