Northcote Baby Massage and Baby Yoga classes to resume in November Online

1 post
Northcote Baby
Options:
Share this post on:

Northcote Baby Massage and Baby Yoga classes to resume in November Online

Postby Northcote Baby » Fri Oct 23, 2020 2:06 pm

Hello! It's been a while since I have advertised my Baby Massage and Baby Yoga classes but am delighted to be resuming teaching again from next month. For now, I am delivering all of my classes online. First up is Baby Massage. This course is suitable from birth and is extremely soothing and relaxing for baby and you. You will learn the full massage routine for your baby and in addition to that the course comes packed with lots of practical hints and tips, advice on how to manage reflux, colic, constipation and has a really great section on different ways to wind your baby. It's a great all rounder for new parents. I also teach Baby Yoga and again this class is wonderful for deepening that bond with your baby as well as being fun and dynamic (suitable for babies from 12 weeks). This course teaches you some great fun moves your baby will love along with plenty of songs to enjoy and sing along to. It touches on massage too but the main focus is on movement. This course is really lovely for the older baby and a joy to teach! As I am now offering both of these courses online the cost has been discounted to reflect this. To find out more and book your space please go to my website www.northcotebaby.com Thank you and have a great weekend x
Attachments
BABY YOGA.jpg
BABY YOGA.jpg (12.13 KiB) Viewed 269 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.