Kitchen Refurb - Project Manager

4 posts
Wetherby
Options:
Share this post on:

Kitchen Refurb - Project Manager

Postby Wetherby » Sat Dec 12, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi, looking for someone to project manage our kitchen refurb. Little bit of building work required as well as glasswork, kitchen fit, flooring, services, decor and lighting. Spring 2021 timing. Someone with ideas and experience would be great. Needs to be able to stick to a budget. Really want personal recommendations not company responses. Thanks!
EmmaVictoria
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Kitchen Refurb - Project Manager

Postby EmmaVictoria » Mon Dec 14, 2020 11:52 am

Hi Wetherby,

I am an interior designer and project manager based in Tooting. I have worked all over the area (mainly Balham, Tooting, Clapham and Streatham) for the last 11 years and am experienced in designing and project managing kitchens and whole house renovations. I have a great building team I use on all my jobs who are excellent.

I know you preferred personal recommendations so have a look at my google reviews for feedback from my client's (I'm happy to pass along details for references if you'd like) https://bit.ly/EVIDgoogle 

More info on costs are here: www.emmavictoria-id.com.

Happy to chat if you'd like.

Emma 
Attachments
20161110_132930.jpg
Wetherby
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Wetherby » Thu Dec 17, 2020 11:08 pm

Thanks for replying Emma. Will call in the New Year.
MamanZZZ
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby MamanZZZ » Tue Dec 29, 2020 11:01 am

Hi Wetherby,

My partner is a Chartered Engineer and Project Manager. He manages multi billion £ projects and has over 15 years experience managing personal property projects alongside this. He is renowned for getting them done on time and in budget. He is growing the smaller project side of things locally and would be delighted to talk about your project with you.

Please reply or send a DM if you'd like to talk.