£10 off your first Laundry and Dry Cleaning Collection with Oxwash

2 posts
Oxwash
Options:
Share this post on:

£10 off your first Laundry and Dry Cleaning Collection with Oxwash

Postby Oxwash » Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:08 pm

Hey NVN Community! 

The team at NVN have allowed us to post here to let you know about our exclusive offer for their community. 

Oxwash is a new laundry and dry cleaning concierge service, based in Battersea and serving SW London, rated ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ on Google.

We collect and deliver your laundry back to you, always on-time,  guaranteed clean and guaranteed no losses 🚴🏽‍♂️

Oxwash provide a better clean in a better way. Our sustainable processes are gentle on your clothes as well as the planet. By cleaning your items with care, we can not only make them look great, but also help them to last longer ♻️

🧺 You can get £10 off your first order by using the code NVN10 at checkout!
Just visit oxwash (dot) com to book your collection. 

We look forward to getting your laundry and dry clean items cleaner than ever for you! 
💙

Lagoon (2).jpg
Robylake
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: £10 off your first Laundry and Dry Cleaning Collection with Oxwash

Postby Robylake » Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:39 pm

Just wanted to share my experience with Oxwash. Their service is a breath of fresh air—on-time collections, spotless cleaning, and no losses guaranteed. The sustainability aspect is a huge plus, caring for clothes and the planet. Also, do you guys know where I can find a good laundry service in Trenton, NJ? I just moved here from London, and I am not very familiar with the area. My new neighbours advised me to visit Laundry Solutions. Do you use their service?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.