Large tapestry hunting scene

2 posts
JayneS
Options:
Share this post on:

Large tapestry hunting scene

Postby JayneS » Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:02 pm

More than 4 1/2 years ago I moved and took a huge number of items to the Royal Trinity Hospice Charity shop on Bellevue Road.  I was very stressed (as one can be) on my own and doing everything.  Offers on houses that fell through then offers on my house that fell through - I am sure you all know the sort of stress.  Anyway  I took a large tapestry my Mum had done, a hunting scene with the men in their red coats, the horses and the dogs in the countryside.  Anyway why I took it to the charity shop I have no idea it reminded me of my mum in happy times her sitting doing her tapestry and me and my little daughter watching her.   Three days later I rushed back to tell them I had made a mistake but it had already been sold!  I was totally broken hearted and actually have been ever since. I haven't stopped thinking about it. I am writing now as a friend suggested to try this avenue.  So  this is just on the remotest chance someone may still have it or know someone who has it and perhaps had enough of it.  Of course if they love it as much as I do then of course I understand and am glad it is loved and admired.  However if that person has changed their decor or just got a bit bored with it PLEASE could I buy it back from you.        
gemima
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Large tapestry hunting scene

Postby gemima » Mon Feb 01, 2021 10:47 am

Good Luck 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.