Estate Agents - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BATTERSEA AREA, I AM ON THE CUSP OF CLAPHAM

5 posts
ejacks71
Options:
Share this post on:

Estate Agents - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BATTERSEA AREA, I AM ON THE CUSP OF CLAPHAM

Postby ejacks71 » Thu Feb 11, 2021 11:48 am

Hi all,

I have been trying to sell my 2 bedroomed garden, flat in Battersea.. It didn't sell with Bairstow Eves, although I can't really fault their professionalism - it was on with them for 3 months... I am wanting to try a new agent and get one last push before the stamp duty ends.  Fresh eyes and all that...

I have meetings booked with Winkworths, Marsh and Parsons and Barnard Marcus. 

My flat is not an easy sell is it has some issues that will need some work... But it is priced well...!  

CAN ANYONE RECOMMEND ANY OF THE 3 AGENTS I HAVE MENTIONED, OR INDEED RECOMMEND ANY OTHERS???

I am completely overwhelmed by this decision and I can't figure out who to choose.. I really want to sell up and I can't afford to waste another 2-3 months...  :D

Any recommendations for choosing an agent with a good sales history etc?

thanks
Jacqueline

Ramaboo
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Estate Agents - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BATTERSEA AREA, I AM ON THE CUSP OF CLAPHAM

Postby Ramaboo » Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:52 pm

I've used Hamptons at the Pavement (Clapham Old Town) more than once and recommend (sold two very different properties for us).

Have also heard good things about James Pendleton in Clapham. Marsh & Parsons also quite good I think.
rupertjermyn
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Estate Agents - ANY RECOMMENDATIONS FOR BATTERSEA AREA, I AM ON THE CUSP OF CLAPHAM

Postby rupertjermyn » Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:37 am

We are a new agency based between the Commons called Chelwood Partners. We'd be more than happy to offer some advice whether we are the right agency or not for your property - we are always transparent and candid. Feel free to contact us on 0203 745 5111
jtrel
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby jtrel » Mon Feb 15, 2021 8:35 am

Try Samuel Estates. They are an excellent and well established local independent agent. Very professional, and they care.
Tinkerbell
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Tinkerbell » Mon Feb 15, 2021 10:52 am

Rochford Stokes on Lavender Hill. You won't be disappointed!