Personal trainer experienced with asthma

8 posts
MrBalham99
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 2018
Options:
Share this post on:

Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby MrBalham99 » Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:42 pm

Hello. Lockdown has been hard on the snacking front!  :(

Can anyone recommend a personal trainer around the Wandsworth Common area for the "older gentleman", preferably with experience of asthma, please? 

Many thanks.
Post Reply
Emma
Posts: 318
Joined: Apr 2009
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby Emma » Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:23 am

I can wholeheartedly recommend James Cash at Phoenix Fitness at The Train Station Gym (Wandsworth Common) james@phoenixfitnessgroup.com

James is excellent and a really lovely guy, he has helped many asthmatics.

We provide all their First Aid training from First Aid for Life and so I know he knows how to help in an emergency too.

Good luck
Post Reply
Jess from Mentor Education
Posts: 64
Joined: Nov 2019
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby Jess from Mentor Education » Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:31 pm

Hi MrBalham99,
Can I recommend Tag at Strength Elements? He's really highly qualified to help people
train with health concerns and I know has really helped me get fit whilst managing my 
own health challenges and I felt in very safe hands.  

www.strengthelements.co.uk 
Post Reply
ELS123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby ELS123 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:12 pm

I’ve trained with the amazing Vanessa Godfrey for over eight years, having met her just after having had my first baby. She really is such a lovely person and put me at ease the moment I met her, gaining my trust immediately. I was really out of shape but there was no judgement and no quick fixes, instead she worked with me to build up my strength and fitness over time. Don’t get me wrong, she’ll work you hard but she won’t ‘beast’ you. Re. your asthma, Vanessa will totally take this into account, I have low blood pressure and am prone to dizzy spells but she always takes this into consideration and I feel extremely safe under her guidance. Not sure if I should put her number on here, and NV won’t let me put her email but her website is https://bodyfitnessactive . wixsite. com (without the spaces)
Post Reply
MrBalham99
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 2018
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby MrBalham99 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:13 pm

Emma wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 10:23 am
I can wholeheartedly recommend James Cash at Phoenix Fitness at The Train Station Gym (Wandsworth Common) james@phoenixfitnessgroup.com

James is excellent and a really lovely guy, he has helped many asthmatics.

We provide all their First Aid training from First Aid for Life and so I know he knows how to help in an emergency too.

Good luck

Thank you very much for the recommendation
Post Reply
MrBalham99
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 2018
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby MrBalham99 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:13 pm

Jess from Mentor Education wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 1:31 pm
Hi MrBalham99,
Can I recommend Tag at Strength Elements? He's really highly qualified to help people
train with health concerns and I know has really helped me get fit whilst managing my 
own health challenges and I felt in very safe hands.  

www.strengthelements.co.uk 

Thank you very much for the recommendation
Post Reply
MrBalham99
Posts: 27
Joined: Mar 2018
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby MrBalham99 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:13 pm

ELS123 wrote:
Mon Mar 08, 2021 2:12 pm
I’ve trained with the amazing Vanessa Godfrey for over eight years, having met her just after having had my first baby. She really is such a lovely person and put me at ease the moment I met her, gaining my trust immediately. I was really out of shape but there was no judgement and no quick fixes, instead she worked with me to build up my strength and fitness over time. Don’t get me wrong, she’ll work you hard but she won’t ‘beast’ you. Re. your asthma, Vanessa will totally take this into account, I have low blood pressure and am prone to dizzy spells but she always takes this into consideration and I feel extremely safe under her guidance. Not sure if I should put her number on here, and NV won’t let me put her email but her website is https://bodyfitnessactive . wixsite. com (without the spaces)

Thank you very much for the recommendation
Post Reply
ELS123
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Personal trainer experienced with asthma

Postby ELS123 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:20 pm

Pleasure! Good luck!
Post Reply