Does Anyone Recognise This Man?

4 posts
NJTA
Options:
Share this post on:

Does Anyone Recognise This Man?

Postby NJTA » Sat Apr 03, 2021 6:58 pm

Does anyone recognise this man stealing the folding saw horses from the front of my house in SW11?

It's not so much the cost but the principal that some feels it is ok to walk onto someone else's property and take their belongings just because they are not bolted down.

Many thanks,
Nick.
Attachments
Man 3.PNG
Man 2.PNG
Man 1.PNG
rubyonrails
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Does Anyone Recognise This Man?

Postby rubyonrails » Tue Apr 06, 2021 11:44 am

I don't recognise him at all jut wanted to share my incredulity at the cheek of him.

When did other peoples hard earned possessions become a free for all?! I hope that you manage to track him down.
Nannyvalley
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Nannyvalley » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:19 am

Is it possible they thought they were left out for the rubbish? Lots of people cheekily take things put out, but not with the thought of stealing them.
NJTA
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NJTA » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:34 pm

I do think this is a possibility but most people who don’t want things leave them on the street or put out a sign. Either way, if you are genuine, it’s not difficult to ring the bell and ask!

The fact he’s wearing a cap and never looks towards the front door where the Ring bell is doesn’t give the impression it’s an honest mistake so I think it’s worth letting others know to be careful and on the look out for their neighbours.

Best,
Nick.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.