Laminate flooring - supplier recommendations please!

5 posts
Hatshaha
Options:
Share this post on:

Laminate flooring - supplier recommendations please!

Postby Hatshaha » Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:11 pm

Can anyone recommend a laminate flooring provider and fitter they have had a good experience with. Would rather go with a recommendation.
Thank you!
SouthLondonDaddy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Laminate flooring - supplier recommendations please!

Postby SouthLondonDaddy » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:09 pm

Karndean laminate flooring from Trade Carpet Wimbledon, near the Lidl and the new stadium. Went with a light grey pattern that mimics stone and we love it. We wanted to go with Amtico (many friends have that) but it was just too expensive. I double checked my invoice - it was this one:
https://www.karndean.com/en-gb/floors/p ... iven-slate

Hatshaha
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Hatshaha » Tue Apr 13, 2021 9:53 pm

Thank you so much thats really helpful!
SouthLondonDaddy
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby SouthLondonDaddy » Thu Apr 15, 2021 9:34 pm

The one thing I'd say is that it is really hard to picture what a whole room will look like just by looking at a sample. We spent more on the kitchen titles and saved on the laminate for the rest of the ground floor, but we ended up liking the laminate much more!
Cligerson
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Cligerson » Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:56 pm

We recently ordered vinyl laminate flooring. The manufacturer supplies to many cities and states. However, we had to choose the style and design for a long time. As in most cases, it is the correct operation that is the decisive factor in the duration of use of the coating. A few simple tips will help you increase the service life of the coating and keep its appearance presentable, as on the day of purchase. we were also told that it can not be changed completely, but only partially replace a couple of sheets. Very convenient