Looking for a Year 1/2 Tutor for in person sessions

2 posts
MrsPchick
Options:
Share this post on:

Looking for a Year 1/2 Tutor for in person sessions

Postby MrsPchick » Mon Jun 28, 2021 12:38 pm

Hi

My child is finishing YR1 now and I'm looking for a tutor to support her through the summer holidays and into YR2. I'm totally overwhelmed with the offerings available so would be grateful for any recommendations. Preferably, I'd like in person sessions as well, assuming this is something tutors are now offering? We're based in Tooting Bec.

Any advice much appreciated, thanks!
lwilliams2312
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Looking for a Year 1/2 Tutor for in person sessions

Postby lwilliams2312 » Tue Jul 06, 2021 10:03 am

Hi there, 

Thank you for your post. I am a private tutor with extensive experience teaching children of this age. I would be more than happy to support your daughter throughout the summer holidays as she transitions from Year 1 to Year 2. I have lots of availability over the summer and have recently started to carry out in-person tuition again. I am based in Wandsworth so can reach Tooting Bec with ease. Please feel free to have a look at my website below for more information on my background as a private tutor. Please do not hesitate to get in touch by replying to this, emailing me or contacting me on my mobile number below.
 I look forward to hearing from you soon.  

Kindest regards,  

Lucinda Williams 
 Lucinda WilliamsPrivate language tutor M: + 44 7949 245 335E: lucinda@privatelanguagetutor.comWwww.privatelanguagetutor.com