Builder for house side return and refurb

4 posts
246JS
Options:
Share this post on:

Builder for house side return and refurb

Postby 246JS » Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:16 pm

Hi there - does anyone have a personal recommendation for a building co that they have used for a house refurb including a side return extension? We aren't having much luck so far despite contacting various companies that friends had recommended - we just aren't hearing back from them. The house is in SW19 and we'd be looking for a medium -end finish . I.e some sort of balance between cost and quality of finish versus really high end.
Thanks!
Rsatterthwaite
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Builder for house side return and refurb

Postby Rsatterthwaite » Sun Jan 09, 2022 10:07 am

Do you have planning and plans? I used home tales for mine who were great but I think they are a designer and the recommended builder is another company (both were great). 
www.hometales.co.uk 

CJ1981
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby CJ1981 » Mon Jan 10, 2022 10:07 am

Hi,

If you are still looking, try George at Danby Construction ( www. danbyconstruction. co. uk) 07971 688867.
I have not used him for my own house but worked with him on a number of project as interior designer / architect and would highly recommend. Their project management / client budgeting is second to none. 
NEAT64
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby NEAT64 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 12:20 pm

We are experiencing the same. I can warn you not to touch Porters Development ltd who disappeared on us leaving us with an unfinished house refurbishment.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.