Advice - International Schools in France

4 posts
MinLondon
Options:
Share this post on:

Advice - International Schools in France

Postby MinLondon » Mon Aug 15, 2022 7:11 am

Hello - looking for some advice as we are likely to be moving to France in the next couple of years. Would love to get some advice from anyone with experience with the International Schools in France - esp those in the south. Thank you!
dimelda
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Advice - International Schools in France

Postby dimelda » Mon Aug 22, 2022 12:40 pm

Why not send the child (or children) to French schools?!
lwilliams2312
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lwilliams2312 » Mon Aug 22, 2022 2:06 pm

Hi there, 

I hope this finds you well. I am a private language tutor and I used to work at an international boarding school in Switzerland. I have experience teaching and tutoring children French of all ages and levels. I have also worked in Nice and Monaco previously and can recommend The International School of Nice. Where exactly are you looking to live in France please? I would be happy to discuss other options further. The schools that I am familiar with are predominantly in the south of France. 

I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best wishes, 

Lucinda Williams 
 Lucinda WilliamsPrivate language tutor M: + 44 7949 245 335E: lucinda@privatelanguagetutor.comW: www.privatelanguagetutor.com
Fairylights
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Fairylights » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:00 am

There are a number of International schools in Aix en Provence (IBS, SVIS, Cipec). We moved from Wandsworth this summer and our children are at IBS. They've settled in really well and are very happy. 

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.