Education Consultant Needed?

4 posts
Ambeeeee
Options:
Share this post on:

Education Consultant Needed?

Postby Ambeeeee » Mon Sep 26, 2022 7:33 pm

Hi,

I’m trying to help out a friend who is moving to London. She currently lives in Denmark. She is English but has raised her kids in Denmark with her Danish husband. They are now moving to London (Clapham).

She’s never lived in London and has got a lot of questions about schools that I don’t really know the answers to. Her eldest would be in Year 3. She wants to know about secondary schools. Which might be good? What entrance exams are like? Will they make allowances for additional needs? Should she be starting tutoring? Which schools are best for caring about mental health? Etc etc. I don’t know the answers but I also don’t know who to refer her to. She’s clearly reading a lot online but wants to speak to someone.

Is this what an educational consultant does? If so, anyone recommend a good one?

Thanks
tilly5642
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Education Consultant Needed?

Postby tilly5642 » Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:28 pm

An Education Consultant could certainly help.  Have a look at Nightingale Tutors
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby szerma » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:15 am

Mel Ingle comes highly recommended (you can see the google reviews):
https://www.ingleeducation.com/

Alison Melrose
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Alison Melrose » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:45 am

I am very happy to help, I have 25 years of experience in London schools and my own children have been to both independent and maintained schools.
You can follow @mrs_melr0se for further information about me or review my Linked In profile.
Do pass on my details and I hope to help them navigate the schools system as smoothly as possible.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.