Pregnancy massage recommendations

4 posts
Milly22104
Options:
Share this post on:

Pregnancy massage recommendations

Postby Milly22104 » Mon Nov 14, 2022 11:45 am

Hello,
Does anyone have any good pregnancy massage recommendations please? I am desperate!

I went to Reflexions on Northcote Road a few months back and although it was marked as a pregnancy massage I had to lie on my side which hurts my arm shoulder and hips, and the masseuse (although lovely) just basically lightly touched my skin, no relief for stiff and sore muscles.

If anyone knows of anywhere fairly local where they have specific pregnancy massages (with the table with a hole for bump for example!!) would be eternally grateful.

Thank you!
Goldhawk
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Pregnancy massage recommendations

Postby Goldhawk » Mon Nov 14, 2022 12:03 pm

Anna herbert
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Anna herbert » Mon Nov 21, 2022 7:44 am

Morning,

I am a massage therapist and offer pregnancy treatments providing you are 12weeks+. If you would like to book a massage with me at Chiropratic by Hand clinic in Balham (Ritherdon Rd) I am able to use a pregnancy support cushion which allows you to lie on your front for the duration of the treatment.

Feel free to contact me in 07970731052 to discuss.

Thank you,
Anna
AmeChr
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby AmeChr » Mon Nov 21, 2022 1:05 pm

Judith at Oeshi Vitality Centre is absolutely amazing for pregnancy and post natal massage and she has all the stuff to make it really comfortable when you’re heavily pregnant with pregnancy pillows and an adjustable massage table. It’s in Clapham South

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.