English tutor for Year 10

4 posts
seabel
Options:
Share this post on:

English tutor for Year 10

Postby seabel » Thu Apr 27, 2023 3:56 pm

Hello - anyone got an recommendations for an English tutor for my 14 year old - essay writing top of the list! Thanks in advance. 
JKEducate
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: English tutor for Year 10

Postby JKEducate » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:18 pm

Hi Seabel,

JK Educate is a well-established tutoring agency and education consultancy offering every facet of education support and we are very experienced in helping children adjust after relocating to the British education system. With 350 tutors to choose from, all of whom have been carefully selected and trained, our Matching Team takes great care in finding precisely the right tutor for each child, taking into account their personality and learning style as well as their curriculum needs. 

Here's our website address if you'd like to take a look: 
https://www.jkeducate.co.uk/ 

And here's the link to our recent Trustpilot reviews for further reassurance about our credentials: 
https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/www.jk ... Horizontal 

You can call us at any time on 020 3488 0754 for a no-obligation chat about your needs. Our experienced consultants will be delighted to help you. 

We wish you well with finding the help you need for your child.

Very best wishes
JK Educate
JK Educate
Your child. Our priority.
0203 488 0754
jkeducate.co.uk
T4tom
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby T4tom » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:41 am

Hi

I teach English at a very distinguished private school. I’ve taught GCSE for over 15 years and have a lot of experience with essay writing. I’d be happy to chat.

Tom

07958 760799
lwilliams2312
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby lwilliams2312 » Mon May 22, 2023 4:17 pm

Hi there, 

I am a highly experienced private language tutor and I would be delighted to help your son with his GCSE English studies. Please do not hesitate to get in touch via my contact details below where I look forward to discussing your son's tuition needs more. I look forward to hearing from you soon. 

Best wishes, 

Lucinda Williams 
 Lucinda WilliamsPrivate language tutor M: + 44 7949 245 335E: lwilliams14@live.co.ukWwww.privatelanguagetutor.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.