What DO we want on Northcote Road???

512 posts
TwinsMama
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: What DO we want on Northcote Road???

Postby TwinsMama » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:08 pm

In reply to the posts about Farrago - Back on the first weekend of February, I went with three other mum friends for a much needed and long awaited girls night out as we have 2 year olds and are exhausted mums. Due to reading people recommend it, I suggested it be the place we go to. Their online reservation system was down, which apparently "happens a lot" according to whomever picked up the phone when I called. That should've been the first sign. I got there and there weren't many people in the restaurant for a Friday night but I figured we'd at least not have to flag anyone down then to get help. The other mums arrived over the next 30 mins and when we wanted to order another bottle or drink, we had to stand up to get someone's attention. When we started to order, one of the mums is a vegetarian and the waiter couldn't tell her any options on the menu or if the risotto could be vegetarian. Two got the pasta, the vegetarian did decide on the risotto and I got the rolled chicken. We all agree it was one of the worst tasting meals we've had. The pasta looked like it had been reheated leftovers, the risotto was bland and my chicken was bone dry and flavourless. Maybe it was an off night but we had such a horrendous experience that you would have to pay me to eat there again! 
SomethingBlue
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: What DO we want on Northcote Road???

Postby SomethingBlue » Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:40 am

Sergent Major was completely empty yesterday, anybody know what is going on?