Recommend excellent childminder

1 post
amumtoo
Options:
Share this post on:

Recommend excellent childminder

Postby amumtoo » Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

I wanted to recommend our excellent childminder Debbie Lion, she is looking for a new baby/child to start asap. She is 15 min away from Clapham Common on Lyham Road, SW4 7BW.

We have reduced our days from 4 to 2 and have started taking our son to nursery just to get a bit more familiar with being part of a group of many children and getting ready for pre-school.

Debbie is great, she has been looking after our son since he was 8 months, he is now 2 years and 8 months old. The environment she has provided for the children in her care is excellent - there are plenty of toys to play with (which she changes frequently), she encourages learning through play (in drawing, painting and making things), she has a good size garden to play in and she takes the children to various playgroups on a daily basis. Debbie also takes the children on outings to museums, farms and play areas on a regular basis.

For parents/mums looking for childcare options, I would strongly recommend the childminder option - as a gentle way of introducing a young child to the care of someone else.

If you want to get in touch with Debbie, let me know by replying here, or private messaging me.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.