Hypno birthing

6 posts
Watermelon
Share this post on:

Hypno birthing

Postby Watermelon » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:56 pm

Hello

Can anyone recommend a good hypnobirthing app and book?

Thank you
Goldhawk
Share this post on:

Re: Hypno birthing

Postby Goldhawk » Wed Feb 11, 2015 10:11 pm

Hypnobirthinglottie
Share this post on:

Postby Hypnobirthinglottie » Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:38 am

Hello, I teach Hypnobirthing www.blossomndbloom.net, I have two daughters, one epidural, one home birth no drugs, both times used HypnoBirthing to get me through. You're welcome to drop me an email lottie@blossomandbloom.net for a chat, I absolutely recommend a book and track however you ought to do a class as questions will come up within the book, plus there's so much more to it than just reading the book. You must truly embrace the idea of changing your mindset, and it's arduous but so, so worth it. There's a few home study classes that offer class support on the phone / Skype which would be far more beneficial for you than just the book and cd. You can join the Facebook group, Hypnobirthing huddle, to share, care and find out more, to do precisely that, find out more. You'll find essentially all methods are following the same core principles, change mind set, learn about birth from within, you learn everything you do in not but from an empowered position of being informed. Best of luck and do chat to me if you want posting onwards anywhere. Lottie xx
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (341.85 KiB) Viewed 688 times
harry007
Share this post on:

Postby harry007 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:39 am

www.hypnoclinic.net

I had my son using hypnobirthing techniques, hub and I went on a weekend workshop in Wandsworth which was brilliant. Brilliant techniques and wonderful teacher - Helianthe.

That was ten years ago and I have recommended them to several friends who have all had really positive experiences.
Gemshypnobirthing
Share this post on:

Postby Gemshypnobirthing » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:32 pm

gemmamorriss.png
gemmamorriss.png (559.94 KiB) Viewed 629 times
Gemshypnobirthing
Share this post on:

Postby Gemshypnobirthing » Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:34 pm

Hi, I've just seen this thread and thought you may be interested in the talk I'm giving next Tuesday! Gem x