Sash window repair company (small jobs)

2 posts
Martathemum
Options:
Share this post on:

Sash window repair company (small jobs)

Postby Martathemum » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:57 pm

I have been searching for a good sash window company who will undertake a simple sash window repair job, it's only a sash cord and a few minor repairs. All the companies (even recommended firms on here) don't want to know, I've been on checkatrade and have been told the job is too small! I would love some recommendations from REAL people as I have a suspicion that half the recommendations on here are from the companies and not real people...could be wrong but woman's intuition tells me something isn't right. Just need a good recommendation, don't leave a link just a company name and or number. All the links I have seen on here I doubt are from genuine people. PLEASE someone help! Baby's room so really want a reliable person.
CheekychappieMum
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Sash window repair company (small jobs)

Postby CheekychappieMum » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:46 pm

I can personally recommend Kelmscott Home Improvements for all adhoc jobs as they have access to a huge range of workmen with different skills. They cover the jobs that the big building firms consider too small to cover as well as complete refurbs. Call Alison in the office. They're based in Balham.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.