Any daddys up for a poker night from time to time?

4 posts
Paulette
Options:
Share this post on:

Any daddys up for a poker night from time to time?

Postby Paulette » Wed Jun 06, 2018 12:46 am

With our friends moving abroad or even just across London, us moving BTC from Camden, my husband's poker group of friends is getting thinner.
I told him I'd post here to see if there is some other dads around that would like to join their occasional poker night. Drop me a line if you do!
Asaded
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Any daddys up for a poker night from time to time?

Postby Asaded » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:19 pm

I see that the comment is old, but was it so important to him the physical presence of his teammates? You can always play over a video link, or in general on an online platform.
Lsaded
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Lsaded » Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:20 pm

Quite an interesting question. Yes, video communication is definitely an option. Also, you can spend a whole day on a platform like 12Bet, but it's more about getting a sense of excitement and some kind of adrenaline. If the goal of the game of poker is primarily a company, no internet can replace that. My friends and I get together every Friday for a movie, game, or listening to music. Sometimes we play poker and even make joke bets. I wouldn't play poker in any other conditions, because for me it is primarily related to my friends. It's more like a socialization ritual.

Last edited by Lsaded on Wed Dec 29, 2021 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Brochu
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Brochu » Wed Dec 22, 2021 3:32 am

Asaded wrote: Tue Dec 21, 2021 11:19 pmI see that the comment is old, but was it so important to him the physical presence of his teammates? You can always play over a video link, or in general on an online platform.

Yeah this thread is from 2018 ... :mrgreen: Le blog mode, lifestyle, rencontres et sexe de Latina hardcore

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.