Networking for Women in Business - Streatham Hill Ladies Who Latte

1 post
angellaskitchen
Share this post on:

Networking for Women in Business - Streatham Hill Ladies Who Latte

Postby angellaskitchen » Thu Jun 14, 2018 3:31 pm

Hello Ladies,

I run a FREE monthly networking group Ladies Who Latte, for Women in Business, or thinking of starting a business. I set this up because I found limited information available for Women in Business, especially as a growing StartUp.

We meet every second Tuesday of the month from 10am to 12:30pm at the brand new Streatham Space Project, a space for creatives supported by local celebrities.

It is a safe space where women can be authentic, share what they do, highs and challenges of business and brainstorm and come up with ideas for continued business development.

Each lady also has the opportunity to pitch their business in addition to a monthly speaker from the group or an external speaker for 15-20 minutes, followed by Q & A which then leads into Networking.

Its a great place to connect, where women are supportive.

If you would like to pop along, or be one of our Guest Speakers, please feel free to email me on team@angellawilliams.co.uk or text 07979 777 862

You can also find our Facebook Group Streatham Hill Ladies Who Latte.

Please send me a PM, text or email as I don't appear to be picking messages up or see them on this forum.