Please sign this petition for a People's vote on the Brexit deal - Thanks to all who marched, what a brill day!

2 posts
GuyD73
Options:
Share this post on:

Please sign this petition for a People's vote on the Brexit deal - Thanks to all who marched, what a brill day!

Postby GuyD73 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 11:54 am

Thanks to everyone who marched on Parliament on Saturday. I was perched on a phone box for the whole thing and at least 300k came past me, and people had travelled from all over the country, showing the enormous strength of feeling. It was a wonderful atmosphere of hope and resolve, that we can stop Brexit with a People's vote. The petition is already past 100k but please take a minute to sign it if you think Brexit is an unconscionably stupid act of self-harm that will destroy the country's prosperity and remove rights and freedoms from our children for years to come.

https://www.peoples-vote.uk/petition :D :D :D

I loved this little girl's sign - I dare say we have a number of French/British families who'd quite agree #Iameuropean

Please also share the link on your FB and twitter. We need to keep the pressure up, time is short...
IMG_4859.JPG
IMG_4859.JPG
windmill26
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Please sign this petition for a People's vote on the Brexit deal - Thanks to all who marched, what a brill day!

Postby windmill26 » Mon Jun 25, 2018 2:23 pm

Signed and forwarded! Thank you for posting it! :)

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.