How did you manage to enroll your child for swimming lessons at Latchmere or Clapahm Leisure Center?

3 posts
Paulette
Options:
Share this post on:

How did you manage to enroll your child for swimming lessons at Latchmere or Clapahm Leisure Center?

Postby Paulette » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:19 pm

Whenever I call they say it's fully booked and I need to keep calling. It is just not sustainable. Isn't there a wait list or something better? Help very much welcome as my daughter loves swimming and she's about to turn 3!!
Alchemy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How did you manage to enroll your child for swimming lessons at Latchmere or Clapahm Leisure Center?

Postby Alchemy » Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:31 pm

With Latchmere you now apparently have to attend an assessment, which is held on Saturdays -- reception should have a list of available slots. You will then be offered a space in a suitable class.

Alternatively/additionally, you can email the swim coordinator, Kimberley, on KimberleyMiller@pfpleisure.org. It may take a while, but she will eventually get back to you.
szerma
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: How did you manage to enroll your child for swimming lessons at Latchmere or Clapahm Leisure Center?

Postby szerma » Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:37 pm

If it's any help (I know it's much more expensive than either option!) but SW Swimming have many lessons from the age of 3 and it's easy to get hold of them (they also hold intensive courses over the summer) at Emmanuel School.