Someone knows this lady?

4 posts
ranci
Options:
Share this post on:

Someone knows this lady?

Postby ranci » Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:11 pm

HI, I have just moved in and unfortunately i already had a wired experience yesterday morning when i got up at 6am. From my window i could see two men sitting behind my garden, smoking heroin. they were managing a black wallet, which seemed to have been just stolen. when later i went there to see if i could find the wallet, I found a debit card belonging to Miss Louise Chaney. Not sure why i haven't called the police, but i have pictures of the two men in case the owner of the wallet would like to support the case. 
ppe
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Someone knows this lady?

Postby ppe » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:41 am

Hi Ranci
I don't know this person but I think you should report what you saw and found to the police in case she was mugged and/or has made a report to the police of a theft.

chorister
Options:
Share this post on:

Stolen debit card

Postby chorister » Sun Jul 15, 2018 7:04 pm

For heaven's sake call the police.  How on earth are they expected to do their job unless we (the public) help them?  Give them your photos, any other information and the debit card.  They will trace the owner, who may be able to provide more evidence.
Aishling
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Someone knows this lady?

Postby Aishling » Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:26 pm

Hi i know a young lady of this name i will contact her mum through fb to check if she has had any items stolen

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.