Private chickenpox vaccine for our toddler

4 posts
BVK
Options:
Share this post on:

Private chickenpox vaccine for our toddler

Postby BVK » Thu Jul 19, 2018 9:51 am

Hello! Hope everyone is enjoying the sunshine!

Can anyone recommend somewhere good where we can get the Chickenpox vaccine done for our toddler privately locally (near Battersea / Clapham)?
Southsider
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Private chickenpox vaccine for our toddler

Postby Southsider » Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 pm

I'd really recommend Orbis Pharmacy on Clapham High Street. We used them last year and it was really quick, convenient and people were lovely  - an all round easy experience.  It was also cheaper (and felt less stressful for the child) than a couple of years ago when I had my eldest vaccinated at a private medical practice.
3littlemonkeys
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby 3littlemonkeys » Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:04 pm

Southsider wrote:
Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:02 pm
I'd really recommend Orbis Pharmacy on Clapham High Street. We used them last year and it was really quick, convenient and people were lovely  - an all round easy experience.  It was also cheaper (and felt less stressful for the child) than a couple of years ago when I had my eldest vaccinated at a private medical practice.
I also used Orbis Pharmacy on the High Street for mine and had a easy, stressfree experience! 
BVK
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby BVK » Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:38 pm

Oh that’s great thank you so much! I just phoned them, and will pop in there this week.

Yes we took our eldest to a private practice in London when I was working in central London, but like you say, it did seem a bit of a faff this time so local recommendations are fab!