Tummy trainer / corset, and feedback or advice

2 posts
Gimmethecoffee
Options:
Share this post on:

Tummy trainer / corset, and feedback or advice

Postby Gimmethecoffee » Wed Sep 26, 2018 8:30 am

Hi there guys

I am a 2 c-section veteran who is currently working hard to lose the lard before my children graduate lower school 🤪. I’m feeling really proud of myself, got a PT, slowly knocking the KGs off and feeling very happy that I’ve made a start.

PT last night mentioned that I might was to think about wearing a tummy trainer to help redistribute tummy mass, didn’t push the point but just mentioned as an idea. I wondered if anyone has used one of these, and had any advice, I’m not sure if they work or if they roll down like a cheap pair of holdups when you’re in the middle of work etc etc.

Thanks for reading,
Coffee
NathaliePT
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Tummy trainer / corset, and feedback or advice

Postby NathaliePT » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:13 am

Hi!

First of all, well done on starting you well-being journey!

Secondly, I don’t believe there are any science based evidence that waist trainers work. Sure they might alter the apparence of your body, but this is just a temporary solution and not a permanent one. If you feel insecure about the way you look and you feel that a waist trainer would help your confidence on a day to day basis then it might be wort giving it a go, but my understanding is that when you don’t use them/stop using them your body goes back to what it was. before.

I would advise you to keep training, get stronger, have a look if there could be any improvements in your diet, and aim for health in the long run rather than taking short cuts. And don’t forget to celebrate your journey and have tonnes of fun in the meantime!

Nathalie
www.nathalieruck.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.