Child Development Center on Webb's?

5 posts
Mtc00
Options:
Share this post on:

Child Development Center on Webb's?

Postby Mtc00 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 5:40 am

Hello - does anyone have any recommendations for the Child Development Center on Webb's road? I tried to find some info on nappyvalley about it, and was surprised to not find much.

Also - if you have recommendations on other child psychologists, please let me know. Thank you!
EarlsfieldMum#0707
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Child Development Center on Webb's?

Postby EarlsfieldMum#0707 » Mon Oct 29, 2018 10:15 am

Also very interested anyone’s review or recommendation of this centre!
mani4e
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mani4e » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:04 am

Hello! My child started a treatment with Alex there at about an year ago. I find it very positive and efficient. If you'd search for a psychologist help though, I don't think the Child Development Centre could be the right place. Generally, they aim at helping your child to inhibit any primitive reflexes ( as the moro reflex or the palmar reflex) that for some reason had stayed in his/her body since they were babies. Usually children with ADHD, Sensory processing disorders or educational problems would benefit most. I would recommend as I find my child feeling more comfortable in own body, more confident at school and dealing better with the emotions control.
mani4e
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby mani4e » Mon Oct 29, 2018 11:28 am

ronich
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby ronich » Mon Oct 29, 2018 12:40 pm

I have recommended Dr. Matty Chalk for several clients, and worked with him, he is brilliant. Here is a link to his website, where you can also find his contact details.

http://www.psychological-solutions.org.uk/