Free Tickets Basketball

2 posts
ElecticianNappValley
Options:
Share this post on:

Free Tickets Basketball

Postby ElecticianNappValley » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:43 pm

My 10 year old daughter has just started playing basketball at school and asked me to take her to a match , I googled the nearest club and was London City Royals based in Crystal Palace , so I checked the fixtures and took her to her first game Sunday , they Beat Surrey scortchers 96-72 . As you can see from the score , basketball is great to watch really exciting end to end stuff . The players were really friendly and my daughter got loads of pictures with the players and autographs, we had a super day out . London City Royals are playing tomorrow Tuesday 12 th Feb at 7pm in the semi final of the cup against Glasgow and kids go FREE tomorrow to try and help promote the game with the young . I couldn’t sing the praises high enough after going to our first match Sunday , the players and people involved are so friendly ,we met the director and the head secretary, who took my daughter by the hand to take her to meet their star player ! The game is really entertaining and fun and the players are very respectful, after watching all of the nonsense in the premiership the last few years , the sport is a real breathe of fresh air , so if you fancy free tickets for the kids ( normally £14 ) and watching the local basketball team play in the semi final of the cup then get yourself down to Crystal Palace tomorrow night or check out there website London City Royals . - learnt the basic rules from the couple sitting next to us , 2 points inside the box and 3 points if throw through hoop from outside and best rule is 24 second count down , if you haven’t taken a shot at the hoop in 24 seconds the other team get the ball , this means it’s really exciting and end to end stuff . The match is made up of 4 periods of 10 minutes . That’s about as much as I know so far ! It’s a really fun day out and would recommend to everyone!
ElecticianNappValley
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Free Tickets Basketball

Postby ElecticianNappValley » Wed Feb 13, 2019 7:11 am

London City Royals won 86-66 last night , another really great night . There was a french family with 4 young children from Clapham sitting behind us and there young daughter who must have been about 9 won 4 tickets to the finals at the O2 in kids competition they held at half time ! They had loads giveaways for the children. Found out a bit more about the club last night . They are new, this is there first season , they were an organisation providing basketball coaching around schools in london and decided to start a professional basketball club in south london as there wasn’t a club in the region . The focus is really on a family day out and fun for the kids and I would really recommend as a great day out . They announced at the end that the second leg in Glasgow on Sunday is Live on BBC if you press the red button if anybody is interested in seeing the game . Once again my daughter had a terrific night, she really loves the excitement of the game and the interaction with the crowd and she also got some great pictures with the players and her programme autographed and a London City Royals baseball cap !
Attachments
7B6FE24D-4431-4C31-BD66-89B5B2C67965.jpeg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.