Re: Better life skills, better results

2 posts
Hugo_Role Models
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Better life skills, better results

Postby Hugo_Role Models » Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:08 pm

Role Models Life Skills Holiday Courses

We help children fly by giving them the skills they need to grow, develop and thrive in a changing world because we believe that children should be skilled for life as well as being schooled in the classroom. To do this we offer, amongst other services, group holiday courses that give children some of the key skills to succeed in the 21st century; leadership, resilience, teamwork and creativity. We approach everything in a way that’s serious fun.

The courses are a fun way of developing a growth mindset and the key ‘soft’ skills required to thrive in social & work environments at school, at home and in life ahead. The programme aim is to encourage children to push themselves outside of their comfort zones, embrace new experiences and persist with areas that are not their strengths.

Our range of five fun and interesting 4-5 day half-term and holiday courses (10am to 3-4pm daily) for 8-12 year olds in London are in Teamwork, Resilience, Leadership, Creativity and a final module in Mastery. These separate courses can be completed in any order, on their own or as a complete programme. The 5th ‘Mastery’ module is designed as our ‘graduation’ course for children who have completed the previous four courses.

Dodgeball.jpg

Our 2019 courses are below:

Easter Courses
  • Resilience Course – April 1-5th – Finton House School, SW17 7HL
  • Leadership Course – April 8-12th – Wimbledon High School, SW19 4AB
  • Resilience Course – April 8-12th – Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB

Summer Courses
All courses at Chelsea Academy School, SW10 0AB

July 22-26th
  • Brilliant Me and My Confidence Course
  • Collaboration Course
  • Creative Problem Solving Course 

August 19-23th
  • Brilliant Me and My Mind Course 
  • Leadership Course 
  • Resilience Course 

August 27-30st
  • Resilience Course
  • Creative Problem Solving Course 

Each course is £395. The price includes a 45-minute parent masterclass during the week and three follow-up videos to help embed the skills learnt on the course. Childcare vouchers are accepted at Chelsea Academy School.

We offer multi-buy discounts across our courses, whether you’re buying multiple courses for the same child or for friends / siblings:

- A 12.5% discount if you purchase two course places in one transaction.
- A 15% discount if you purchase three course places in one transaction.
- A 17.5% discount if you purchase four or more course places in one transaction.

For more information, call us on 020 3637 7107 or click here: http://www.rolemodels.me/featuredevent/ ... s-courses/

Teamwork.jpg
anneelliottUSA
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Re: Better life skills, better results

Postby anneelliottUSA » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:27 am

My daughter attended one of the Role Models courses at Chelsea last summer, she loved the course from the very first day. I didn't really expect this as she normally doesn't like going to holiday activities during the holidays except when it's with people she knows well. She has definitely been a lot more tolerant & better at problem solving in a mature manner especially with her younger sister. She seems more confident about attending senior school interviews and has said that the course really helped her to prepare. What I liked most is that the course is really tailored to your individual child, I really felt the Role Models teaching staff understood her individual needs and how best to help her grow. There was a lot of feedback and stuff to take away from the course, and more learning at home, to help us embed her learning in daily life. You won't regret it!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.