French and spanish Lessons

4 posts
Lily pomme
Options:
Share this post on:

French and spanish Lessons

Postby Lily pomme » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 pm

Are you looking for French and Spanish private lessons?

Our team of dedicated, native teachers is ready!
Lessons for kids , teens and adults, tailered to your needs.

Official programs ( Primary, GCSE, A level, DELF ) or tailored lessons for your level.

Covers all SW London

https://www.club-arcenciel.com/private-tuition

OliviaWord
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: French and spanish Lessons

Postby OliviaWord » Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 am

Good day everyone! I have no problem with the essay because writing 2500-3000 words is not difficult. The biggest challenges begin when I'm assigned to write a term paper. The first two years of study I was very tormented and my academic performance was far from ideal. Luckily now I've found a way to improve my grades. I just use cheap term paper help and feel great.
Kittyklaw
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Kittyklaw » Sun Jul 26, 2020 5:01 pm

Fully agree, i think that learning new languages is the best way to explore the world and to be open-minded. I have learned German at school and i really want to learn Spanish now. Their culture is amazing and gorgeous. One day i should write a book about it if i`ll go better at writing than in school lol. Cause back to those days i always asked my mom to write my assignment on literature ahahah
Roann1968ls
Options:
Share this post on:

Postby Roann1968ls » Sat Aug 15, 2020 12:24 pm

Hello!

Can relate :)

I speak Spanish. There are many ways to learn. Try watching movies and tv shows you've watched before in Spanish with English subtitles. That's gonna help you recognize some words. You definitely should get a Spanish course like Rosetta tone. I suggest you get the Mexico Spanish. Since It's a very neutral Spanish. That will teach you how to write, read,.and speak properly. Soon you'll be speaking spanglish for fun until you can have long conversations with others. I also used https://301.link/learnspanish which can get a bit advanced.

But learning  anew language can be fun :)

Regards - Roann

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.