WANT TO LEARN PHOTOSHOP?

2 posts
mike.stokoe
Options:
Share this post on:

WANT TO LEARN PHOTOSHOP?

Postby mike.stokoe » Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:09 pm

Hello, I'm a professional cartoonist, illustrator and Art Editor.

I'm a experienced cartoonist with a demonstrated history of working in the publishing industry. Skilled in Art Direction, Storyboarding, Page Layout, Adobe Photoshop, and Magazines. Strong arts and design professional with a BA Hons focused in Animation from West Surrey College of Art and Design.

I've trained up several university students from scratch to use Adobe Indesign, Photoshop to Industry Standard, They are now young, professional Art Editors, Art Directors enjoying life at the top of their game.

I have a back to basics approach to using Photoshop and will easily get you to an excellent standard, and steer you in the right direction. Learn simple techniques to advanced high- end photo manipulation. Make your advert stand out from the crowd. your business card look stylish, or your new range of greeting cards look funky, I can help you achieve some amazing results.

Tutoring in small groups, bring your laptop along to the class or use one of my macs in the studio.

I'm friendly, helpful and patient and happy to tailor my group course to match your needs.

Contact
Mike Stokoe
mikestokoe@gmail.com

Wimbledon Art Studios,
10 Riverside Rd, London SW17 0BB

Attachments
stokoe photoshop_course.jpg
sarah506
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: WANT TO LEARN PHOTOSHOP?

Postby sarah506 » Thu May 02, 2019 11:40 am

I am also a graphic designer. I am a design logo, flyer, and business card. I work on several freelance websites.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.