Football, Hockey and Rugby for 6-10 year olds

2 posts
Gav888
Options:
Share this post on:

Football, Hockey and Rugby for 6-10 year olds

Postby Gav888 » Wed Apr 24, 2019 12:17 pm

Dear Parents
PlaySport, our brand new program developed by Playball for 6-10 year olds is finally here!

For a long time now parents have been asking about classes for their Children who have gone through all the Playball age group programs. They loved Playball but where to next ?
Well we have been listening and working quietly in the background, developing and designing a program that 6-10 year olds will find engaging, informative, active and fun.

We have designed a program for every popular sport played at school so the children can hone their skills, build confidence and develop a love of the sport

So please have a look on our website or get in touch if you would like a class in one of the following sports
Football, Hockey or Rugby.

Netball, Basketball and Cricket are coming soon!

We are starting classes this Summer term so you could join one of them or we could start a new class for a group of friends. 
www.PlayballLondon.com
gavin@playball-london.com

thumbnail_blue body.png

KayceeBee
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Football, Hockey and Rugby for 6-10 year olds

Postby KayceeBee » Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:42 am

My youngest went to Playball's PlayHockey for the 1st time this week and loved it!

I have 3 children aged 12, 11 and 7 who've all done and do loads of different sports and physical activity.
They all did Playball when they were little and I believe that the key movement skills they learnt and practiced in their Playball sessions have really helped them throughout these activities.  

I'm thrilled that Playball is extending their remit for older kids and honing in on skills for specific sports.  All too often the basics are overseen.  In her PlayHockey sessions my daughter will practice the key movement skills in a hockey-relevant way, she will learn to think strategically and she will build her fitness.  However, as far as she's concerned she's just having loads of fun and playing loads of hockey based games.  😁   She can't wait for the next session.

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.