Place available for 4-6 year old in established Suzuki cello studio SW4 for September start

1 post
suzukicelloclapham
Options:
Share this post on:

Place available for 4-6 year old in established Suzuki cello studio SW4 for September start

Postby suzukicelloclapham » Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm

I run a well established Suzuki centered cello studio on King's Avenue, SW4.  My teaching practice has an excellent track record of results with many students achieving distinctions in high level examinations and many having been awarded music scholarships to several independent schools. 

I start students usually between age 4-6 who are complete beginners.  The process to apply begins with a period of observation of group and individual lessons during the term in advance of starting lessons.  Students do a weekly individual lesson in SW4 on Tue, Wed, or Thu after school during term time and also attend group lessons, usually Bayswater Suzuki Group which runs six Saturday mornings a term.  Further details on my website www.helenelizabethneilson.com.

I teach across a range of environments and hold teaching posts at Latymer Upper School where I am Head of Strings, St Paul's Girl's School and the Sir John Cass Foundation Primary in Aldgate.  I have taught on many of the main courses for young instrumentalists including Bryanston Chamber Music Course, Pro Corda Celo Course and South London Youth Orchestra.  I have recently been involved in selecting the repertoire for the new forthcoming examination syllabus for Trinity cello exams.

Our practice has very much a community feel about it so we are looking for new families who are happy to work as part of a community and be involved in group events as well as individual lessons.  I have space to take one new beginner cello student from September 2019, most likely on a Tuesday after school, so interested families would need to get in touch soon to start doing a minimum of six observations during the summer term in advance of starting lessons. 

Names also taken on the wait list in advance for starts from September 2020 and beyond.

Email: helen@helenelizabethneilson.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.