Cycling fan? Tour of Lombardy weekend is open for bookings now! 11th-14th October.

1 post
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Cycling fan? Tour of Lombardy weekend is open for bookings now! 11th-14th October.

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sun May 19, 2019 10:57 am

Hi there,

I know that October is a long way off but............... But registrations for the Gran Fondo have opened and there is an early booking discount plus an extra discount if you rode Strade Bianche this year too.  The Tour of Lombardy or 'Il Lombardia' as it's now marketed, is the last 'Monument of the season.  Based around beautiful Lake Como, this is challenging terrain which includes the iconic Madonna di Ghisallo and Muro di Sormano.  This is true fan's race with the 114th edition running this year.

I have rooms already booked in Como which are perfectly situated for watching the Pro ride on Saturday.  The Sunday Gran Fondo has a different start this year which is an easy 15km warm up ride away.  You can see the outline on www.pelotontours.com and there is the option of coming back late on the Sunday night if you are time crunched.  Otherwise a more leisurely Monday return is planned so we can relax after the GF.

If you are interested please let me know so that we can get flights booked whilst there are plenty of options.  Don't forget the price includes a private room and flights which is way less than any other of operators.

Best wishes,

Julian 

Julian@juliancousinssports.com
JULIAN COUSINS SPORTS 

Attachments
Lombardy 3.png
Lombardy 3.png (8.36 KiB) Viewed 331 times

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.