Baby Massage: Classes and 1:1 Private Sessions in Balham and surrounds

4 posts
geraldineq
Options:
Share this post on:

Baby Massage: Classes and 1:1 Private Sessions in Balham and surrounds

Postby geraldineq » Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:02 pm

Come and learn a full body massage routine for your baby.

Each week we focus on a different area of the body as well as repeating the strokes and techniques from previous weeks to build your confidence at massaging your baby.

Enjoy protected time for bonding and communicating with your baby through nurturing touch in a relaxed environment. 

At the classes you can meet and chat with other parents and form friendships that extend far beyond the 5 week duration of the classes.
Attachments
balham baby massage (2).jpg
Deedarling
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby Massage: Classes and 1:1 Private Sessions in Balham and surrounds

Postby Deedarling » Tue Jun 11, 2019 4:09 pm

This sounds amazing! I like the idea that it's with the same people for the entire course also. What are the actual benefits of baby massage? 
geraldineq
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Baby Massage: Classes and 1:1 Private Sessions in Balham and surrounds

Postby geraldineq » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:49 pm

Hi,
Thanks for your comment and question. The key benefits are that baby massage promotes bonding and secure attachment between parent and baby through nurturing touch. It also stimulates the digestive system which relieves gas, constipation and colic. As it facilitates relaxation it can also improve sleep.

I love teaching baby massage classes as I see the benefits firsthand; when babies fall asleep during or after classes and when I see parents enjoying the 1:1 interactions with their little ones. 

I hope this helps :)
Geraldine

www,balhambabymassage.com

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.