Unlimited Classes at My Gym Battersea!

2 posts
Mygymbattersea
Options:
Share this post on:

Unlimited Classes at My Gym Battersea!

Postby Mygymbattersea » Fri Jun 21, 2019 10:02 pm

Hello,

Did you know My Gym Battersea opened its door just a few months ago, and operates in a super-colourful, very spacious purpose built facility, conveniently located right by Battersea Park, and is widely considered the number one choice for kids classes, parties and holiday camps.

The space is filled with a mix of both play and gymnastics equipment - climbing frames, slides, high bar, beam and - everyone's favourite - the ball pit! Unique to My Gym is its very own indoor swing support system where kids enjoy swing time, as well as aerial gymnastics such as the trapeze and silks! We even have our very own zip-wire, a huge hit at birthday parties!

From 6 weeks to 9 years old, there’s something amazing for kids of all ages. From baby’s first steps to picture-worthy handstands, My Gym grows with your little ones and our fun-filled programmes, camps and parties shape skills and build confidence to help children be active, healthy, social and, most of all, happy. Pop in for a free trial class!

Summer fun

This summer we're running Unlimited Classes so you can enjoy more of My Gym for less! Only here for the summer? Ask about our summer-only membership.

And as well as our usual classes, we are also running Summer Camps for kids aged 3+. Always a hit, these camps are a perfect way for your kiddos to let off some steam... Lead by two experienced camp leaders, they will enjoy games, relay races, gymnastics, obstacle courses and tumbling skills, plus some arts & crafts and they'll get a snack too.

For more information about all that's on offer at My Gym please take a look at our website, call or email the team, or pop in for a chat - we can’t wait to meet you!
Attachments
F69E12A3-B008-4807-A901-9C2B5394D5D2.jpeg
1F8C7B2D-FDB9-4E35-B112-C5648E9665D4.jpeg
C73D63DA-8CCD-47D9-B360-9A58AA524253.jpeg
Emma79
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Unlimited Classes at My Gym Battersea!

Postby Emma79 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:56 pm

So you have any indication of cost for a children’s birthday party & format please?
Thanks in advance!

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.