Summer Sports Camps well underway at Clapham Common, and the good weather is here too!

3 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Summer Sports Camps well underway at Clapham Common, and the good weather is here too!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Sun Jul 21, 2019 11:09 am

Hi there,

From Tuesday all the schools will be on their Summer break and our Sports Camp is ready and waiting to entertain your sporty ones.  We've had one great week already with another 5 to go.

Our key staff are qualified, with DRS and safeguarding training. Most of them already familiar to your children working with me, Julian Cousins Tennis, Alberto Kurti Football, Clapham Rangers and local schools.  Don't forget we have specific Tennis and Football camps plus age specific groups too from 3yrs up to 15yrs.

To book please follow the links here:-   https://www.juliancousinssports.com/sports-camps 

Many thanks as always, and have a great Summer!

Julian 

JULIAN COUSINS SPORTS 
07802 851453
www.juliancousinssports.com
julian@juliancousinssports.com

Attachments
openplay.jpg
openplay.jpg (37.88 KiB) Viewed 557 times
MZorko
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Summer Sports Camps well underway at Clapham Common, and the good weather is here too!

Postby MZorko » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:14 am

Hi, I’m interested in any summer activities for a 3 year old.
Any info much appreciated.
Kind regards,
Marian
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Summer Sports Camps well underway at Clapham Common, and the good weather is here too!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon Jul 22, 2019 11:38 am

Hi Marion

You can see all the camp information on the link above or you can email me via Julian@juliancousinssports.com

Many thanks

Julian

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.