Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?

3 posts
Soffy
Options:
Share this post on:

Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?

Postby Soffy » Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:16 pm

It's never too early to get thinking about Christmas presents, and at Sammy Duder we've got you covered!

If you're looking for something unique and personal, then check out our Christmas baubles, hanging decorations, reindeer plates and silver fingerprint jewellery.

If you're stuck for inspiration, just pop into the studio and we'll do the rest!

Call us on 0207 223 6377 or email info@sammyduder.com

Attachments
Website photos Christmas 7.jpg
Website photos Christmas 2.jpg
Website photos Christmas 1.jpg
Soffy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?

Postby Soffy » Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:47 pm

Hi! Oh no that’s such a shame, we would have loved to help you out!

Unfortunately we are shut at the moment because of the current situation but you can check out everything we do on our Instagram (sammmyduder) and we will let you know as soon as we are able to open again!

Do let me know any questions in the meantime.

Thanks,
Sarah
Navy
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Stuck for Christmas gift ideas?

Postby Navy » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:32 pm

I know Christmas passed already and with so many problems which occur at the moment in the world it’s kind of not nice to ask if you still work. Soon is my mother’s birthday and she is really into different personalized stuff. She has an addiction to write her initials on all objects in the house. She even sews her initials on socks. Can you imagine that? I’m thinking to personalize some hand-picked gourmet gift baskets which will be filled with bottles, chocolates and fruits. However, I’m not sure how I can do that. I was thinking you can help me with some ideas or I could come to your studio in one day? What do you say?

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.