Thermomix demonstration - free!

1 post
CarolineClement1986
Options:
Share this post on:

Thermomix demonstration - free!

Postby CarolineClement1986 » Thu Nov 14, 2019 9:12 pm

[font][font]Dear neighbour,[/font][/font] [font][font]I would like to invite you to a free demonstration of the Thermomix at my house on this Saturday (the 16th) from 9:30am.[/font][/font] [font][font]The Thermomix is a single kitchen appliance that can cook, steam, mix, blend, chop, weigh, knead, caramelise...the list is endless. It is very famous in some countries but for some obscure reasons it has not quite yet penetrated the UK market. [/font][/font] [font][font]The demonstration is entirely free and there is absolutely no obligation to buy. There will be coffee and pastries served.[/font][/font] [font][font]If you are interested or just curious, but cannot make it on Saturday, I would be happy to come to your house at a convenient time and do another demonstration (or host another one at my house).[/font][/font] [font][font]Please let me know in advance if you would like to come on Saturday so I can plan accordingly. [/font][/font] [font][font]Thank you very much in advance. [/font][/font][font][font]Caroline Clement[/font][/font]
Attachments
TM6.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.