Christmas ideas for tennis lovers!

2 posts
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Christmas ideas for tennis lovers!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:43 pm

Hi there,

If you're stuck for a present then why not consider buying a tennis racket or some tennis lessons? I can get rackets for Christmas delivery and lesson vouchers would be valid throughout 2020 so no threat of having to play in the dark and snow!  If you are feeling generous check out the holidays too!

I am an authorised dealer for Dunlop rackets and you can see the range here:- https://dunlopsports.com/products/tennis/rackets/    I have a range in stock to try and I always offer a great discount on the RRP.

Adult group courses are £80 for 6 classes & Private lessons are £45p/h including the court fee. If required rackets are supplied free of charge. They would be held at the courts on Clapham Common Westside.  You can see the programme via www.juliancousinssports.com

If you live locally, I can deliver a voucher to you up until Christmas Eve or you can collect from the courts.  You can pay online via BACS or PayPal. You can call me on 07802 851453 or email julian@juliancousinssports.com (site being updated for 2020) for more information. 

Take care and have a 'Merry Christmas', 'Happy New Year' and hopefully a little rest too!

Julian
JULIAN COUSINS SPORTS 
07802 851453
www.juliancousinssports.com
julian@juliancousinssports.com
Attachments
POSTER.jpg
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Re: Christmas ideas for tennis lovers!

Postby juliantenniscoach » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:42 am

Last day to get last minute presents.  I have rackets and balls in stock.  Lessons can be purchased online and I can send you an e-voucher.  Email Julian@juliancousinssports.com

Many thanks and Merry Christmas!

Julian

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.