bedancers
Options:
Share this post on:

BE.DANCE CLASSES FOR TOTS!

Postby bedancers » Fri Nov 22, 2019 2:17 pm

BE.Dance has Tots classes in Balham!

BE.BUBBAS
Alderbrook Primary School, Balham. Saturday 9am-9.40am 
BE.Bubbas class are designed to improve musicality and co-ordination. They build confidence and develop social skills through fun routines, games and lots of imagination. Parents find these classes a fun and gentle way for tots to enter into the world of dance and of course Parents and Carers are welcome to join in too!

BE.BOPPERS
Alderbrook Primary School, Balham. Saturday 9.50am-10.30am 
These energetic classes are the next step up from BE.Bubbas. BE.Boppers continues to improve musicality and co-ordination through games, exercises and lots of imagination while expanding on dance knowledge and ability. As they grow in confidence, dancers will now be able to leave parents at the door and have fun exploring the world of music and movement. Musical influences are drawn from the classical and contemporary world, pop and musical theatre as well as some Disney favourites!

“Both my kids absolutely love (BE.Dance) and look forward to it with great excitement. They always come out high on dance, fun and happiness... Their growth in confidence is so evident and I can see the immediate impact this has on them. Finding your dance classes was one of the best things I did!” BE.Dance Parent.

Email becca@bedance.co.uk and amy@bedance.co.uk to book your FREE trial class!

www.bedance.co.uk
Attachments
BeDance original logo.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.