Merry Christmas to you and introducing the 2020 programme.

1 post
juliantenniscoach
Options:
Share this post on:

Merry Christmas to you and introducing the 2020 programme.

Postby juliantenniscoach » Fri Dec 06, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi there,

Well the year is coming to close and an eventful one it's been too.  Starting the year with a broken shoulder blade and two ribs is not the best start for a sports coach!  Skiing passed me by last season and I didn't really start hitting a ball full gas until Easter.

Despite that, the junior programme was busy over the summer term as we kept the class sizes low and our prices very competitive.  The adult programme was always sold out including new programmes at Vauxhall Park.  I'm proud to announce I have resigned again with Dunlop tennis who are producing great rackets under their new owners.  

The cycling holidays to Italy and Spain and the tennis weekends to Spain were a great success and great fun too.  Do take a look at the 2020 line up including an Off Piste Ski Clinic to Sweden.

If you are looking for Christmas ideas then I have vouchers for lessons or rackets that I can send you and you can pay online.  Just click on the link below.

Finally, thank you for all your support of my programmes and holidays.  It is appreciated and never taken for granted.  Have a very Merry Christmas and successful New Year.

Best wishes,

Julian

Julian@juliancousinssports.com
www.juliancousinssports.com

https://mailchi.mp/juliancousinssports. ... d9cdea1b29
Attachments
POSTER.jpg

Start a conversation
To create a new post and start a new conversation, please click on the button.